How You Can Help!
You can help meet the urgent and growing need for the youth in our community. After school programs support social, emotional, cognitive, and academic development, reduce risky behaviors, promote physical health, and provide a safe and supportive environment for children and youth.
Your support will:
* Connect youth to local business to learn from entrepreneurs;
* Build social and emotional learning and conflict resolution skills through the Rethink Ed program;
* Support a safe after school space for middle school youth;
* Provide academic support with weekly tutors and mentors;
* Bring hope to our youth and change our community for the better.
We can’t do this alone. By making a gift today, you will provide both a safe after school space as well as create lasting opportunities for our youth that will encourage their creativity, ignite their passion and shape them into empowered members of society. Our services are in high demand and the situation is increasingly urgent. Please act now, together we can keep up with growing needs!
Please consider making a generous donation today – YOU can make a difference! Together we can create a fairer, more equitable society where access to new opportunities is available for all young people regardless of language, gender, ethnicity or any other arbitrary label.
To make a donation, Click below, or contact Dr. Ronda Stinson Boyd at 803.238.5839